During the year there are many different flower events in Holland. From the events at Keukenhof Gardens, the flower parade, the activities at flower farms to helicopter flights above the flower fields. You can find it in our calendar.
- This event has passed.
March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 9, 2018
Fairy tales come to life at Keukenhof every Wednesday afternoon!
The Molenbos is an area at Keukenhof that will come to life with Keukenhof fairy tale figures! Tulip elves flutter about, the inhabitant of the Molenbos tree explains life at Keukenhof. Can you find them all?Buy your Keukenhof ticket online and skip the line
Buy a Keukenhof combi-ticket
There are a few nice combi-tickets when you visit Keukenhof Gardens. All tickets include entrance to Keukenhof.
- + Public Transport from Amsterdam Centre
- + Public Transport from Schiphol Airport, Leiden or Haarlem
- + A Rental bike at Keukenhof Gardens
- + Helicopter Tour + public transport and bike rental (only on Saturdays)
- Book your hotel during Fairytale Festival at Keukenhof
- How to get a discount for Keukenhof Garden tickets?
- Top 10 hotels nearby Keukenhof Tulip Garden
- How do i get to Keukenhof garden from Amsterdam?
- Flower shows at Keukenhof Tulip Garden.
- Keukenhof theme 2018: Romance in Flowers.
- Buy your Keukenhof tulip garden ticket 2018 online with a discount
- Visit Keukenhof garden during a layover at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
- Buy a Keukenhof season ticket
Are you planning to visit the best (flower) activities in Holland? Make sure to check out our most populair articles:
- Everything you want to know about Keukenhof Gardens
- Check out our information about the Flower Parades in Holland
- Visit the Flower Fields in Holland with our tips
- Stay informed about the growing of the flower in Holland with our Flower Reports
- Want to experience the real thing? Visit the best Flower Farms in Holland
- Our tips for the most populair tours from Amsterdam during your stay in Holland
- Get the most out of your visit with our tips for visiting Amsterdam
- The Countryside of Holland: all about Dutch cheese, clogs and windmills
- Is there something special in Holland? Check it out in our events calendar